5KG CO2 Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers extinguish fire by taking away the oxygen element of the fire triangle and also be removing the heat with a very cold discharge.
- Carbon dioxide is ideal for fires involving live electrical apparatus.
- It will also extinguish flammable liquids such as paraffin, petrol, oil , but is not suitable for class ‘a’ fires.
- Typical uses for protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas.
- For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
- Also safe on live electrical equipment.
- All extinguishers are fully re-chargeable, and serviceable and come complete with mounting brackets.
- All our fire extinguishers are approved by Kuwait fire department.
- Fire department inspection sticker and certificate can be provided upon customer request.
- Stored pressure – Easy low cost maintenance.
- Safe for use on electrical equipment.
- Controlled discharge.
How to Use
- Point the jet or discharge horn at the base of the flames and, with a rapid sweeping motion, drive the fire towards the far edge until all the flames are out.
- wait until the air clears and if you can still see the flames, attack the fire again.